The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Use of this website includes accessing and browsing it.
Change to these terms:
Fazazine.com may modify these terms from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated to any changes. If you continue using Fazazine.com after changes are posted, this means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Access to our site:
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Use of the site and intellectual property rights:
All material on the site is the property of Fazazine.com, unless otherwise stated. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Unless content carries a “share” icon, you may not copy, reproduce, download, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use Fazazine.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You also agree, on entering this site, not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use Fazazine.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Fazazine.com.
If you print off copies or our site or download extracts from it, our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Viruses and prohibited uses
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You must not misuse our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, including to:
- knowingly introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: when submitting your email address or corresponding with us by e-mail (or otherwise).
Information we collect about you: when you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Disclosure of our information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, and with selected third parties including advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, as well as analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of this data in our servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with European law.